JewelryAffairs Blog » Earrings
Women have been wearing jewelry since the beginning of time. Whether it is necklace, bracelet or earrings, jewelry is very popular all over the world regardless of culture or regions. There are many reasons why jewelry are chosen on daily basis and special occasions also.
1) Wearing jewelry boost your mood
Many women confirmed that wearing the right pieces of jewelry can have positive effect on their emotion because wearing jewelry makes them feel more beautiful. Also, jewelry that is given from your friends or family can make you feel loved and happy every time you wear it.
2) Increase confidence
A shiny jewelry can boost women’s beauty and make them stand out in a crowd. Different kinds of jewelry may have different effects depending on what style that is, such as vintage, classic, traditional or elegant. Wearing the right type of jewelry can help women prove their worth, thus, increase their confidence.
3) Highlight for your outfit
Don’t have to take a lot of time picking the perfect outfit because right pieces of jewelry can make your outfit look more outstanding. Your outfit will be completed with jewelry.Even if one isn't attempting to convey a particular style, accessories are still a great choice for expression.
4) The symbol of prestige, wealth and power
Wearing the right jewelry does not only boost your beauty but also represents prestige, wealth and power of the women wearing it. Jewelry has the ability to highlight women’s personality and bring out the best features of them.
Why choose Jewelry Affairs to purchase jewelry?
Jewelry Affairs is an online store specializing in providing high quality jewelry including earrings, gold and silver chain necklaces, bracelets, charms and many more. They also offer many Jewelry Affairs coupons to make it easier for women to purchase. Couponupto is proudly a partner of Jewelry Affairs with the goal of bringing you the best deals, coupons and discounts of all time.
The 2017 Emmy Awards are history. Big Little Lies was a big winner along with Donald Glover, "Saturday Night Live" and "The Handmaid's Tale." Lena Waithe made history as the first black woman to win for writing in a comedy series, "Handmaid's" was the first streaming show to win drama, and Donald Glover was the first black man to win directing in comedy.
Those big expanses of décolletage revealed by low-cut gowns are going largely undecorated on the 2017 Emmy red carpet, which could be bad news for some jewelry designers.
Those diamond dealers know that any major bit of bling that's photographed on a celebrity can instantly jump in value and start big trends.
Yet, where cleavage goes bare, ear lobes do not. Large drop earrings added the essential sparkle. Sporting the look: Tracee Ellis Ross, Laverne Cox, Ellie Kemper, Leslie Jones and Sofia Vergara.
Here are some of the best earrings styles that every women must have.
1. Stud Earrings. The beauty of the stud is its simplicity. Usually made of a tiny gemstones or precious metals, the stud’s main attribute is that it looks like it’s suspended or hovering in the middle of nowhere on your earlobe. These earrings feature a hidden back post and has a back piece (also called a clutch) that has friction and screws on it to keep it from sliding off and getting lost. Studs don’t have any specially dictated shape, so they can be small flat circle shapes, squares, mini-orbs or diamond patterns. They may even be more specific shapes, such as crosses, guitars, stars or any other design. Studs work for everyone and for every look, but they work particularly well on girls, younger women, those with shorter haircuts and in any working environment. Studs are simple, stylish and the most versatile of all ear jewelry.
2. Hoop Earrings. With a circular, semi-circular, or oval shape, hoops are ring-shaped ear jewelry that comes in various sizes and types of precious metals. You’ll find a wide variety of hoop sizes, as well as different thicknesses, types of metals and shapes. This classic look is often most effective on women with long hair that’s pulled back or up into a dressy bun or ponytail. Hoops often give the wearer an eclectic appearance.
3. Cuff Earrings. Cuffs basically wrap around some portion of your ears. The shape of cuffs is somewhat similar to hoops, though much smaller and tighter so they can easily envelope the edge of your ears securely. They don’t have to be simple hoops. Cuffs often take on symbolic shapes such as the body of a man or woman clinging to the ear, an object such as a leaf or a rose and more. Cuffs often create more of a statement than other ear jewelry.
4. Chandelier Earrings. This type of ear jewelry is often ornate, yet can still be adaptable to many circumstances, though they’re best worn for a night on the town in your favorite dress and a special hairstyle. These highly decorative earrings can be found in a variety of materials including metals, shells, beads, seeds, feathers and more.
It won’t matter whether you’re seeking earrings for the office, a formal dinner, a Saturday afternoon at an outdoor concert or other occasions, you’ll find something that suits the occasion as well as your own fashion taste.
Hi there friends!
We are publishing our 5% Discount Fall coupon which you can use as many times for any jewelry from our store. We also want to remind you that we offer free shipping and free engraving. Browse our catalog and find the latest trends in earrings, necklaces, bracelets and more.
Please use coupon "FallDiscount" and save on your orders.
Coupon will expire on the 10-31-2016
Here are the best jewelry on the red carpet at the 2016 Oscars:
Presenter Kerry Washington paired her edgy leather Versace with 42-carat vintage diamond hoops set in platinum by Harry Winston."Carol" nominee Cate Blanchett's marquise-cut and round diamond drop earrings set in platinum were from Tiffany & Co.Margot Robbie, Saoirse Ronan, Kerry Washington and Olivia Munn also impressed on the red carpet at the 2016 Academy Awards.Performer Lady Gaga wore 90-carat emerald-cut diamond drops from Lorraine Schwartz.
Lorraine Schwartz also outfitted "Quantico" star Priyanka Chopra in 50-carat brilliant- and pear-shape diamond earrings other jewels included a 10-carat emerald-cut diamond pinkie ring.Naomi Watts was loyal to Bulgari in her "Divas' Dream" necklace in white gold and diamonds.